NEW YORK, Oct. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The children day care services market is estimated to grow by USD 164.11 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.01%. The children day care services market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer children day care services market are Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc., Busy Bees Daycare LLC, Cadence Education LLC, Founding Years Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd., G8 Education Ltd., Global Childrens Center, Goddard Systems Inc., Growing Room, JP Holdings Inc., Kids R Kids International Inc., KinderCare Learning Centers LLC, KU Childrens Services, Learning Care Group, Penny and Peggy Nairn 24 Hour Childcare Inc., Primrose School Franchising Co. LLC, Spring Education Group, St. Timothy Catholic Church, The Learning Experience, The Sunshine House, and Tiny Hoppers Corp. For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. – The company offers children day care services such as infant care, toddler care, and preschool.
- Busy Bees Daycare LLC – The company offers children day care services such as summer programs, full-time programs, and half-time programs.
- Cadence Education LLC – The company offers children day care services such as infant care and toddler care.
- The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Sample before buying
By Geography, the market is classified as APAC, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- North America is estimated to contribute 30% to the growth of the global child daycare services market during the forecast period. APAC is expected to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period. The growing middle-class population and the increasing income of people, which makes it easy for them to spend on childcare services, are the main drivers of the growth of the childcare services market in the region. Other factors driving the growth of the market in this area are urbanization and lifestyle changes because of dual-income households. In addition, the largest market for childcare services in the region was China. After the government lifted its ban on the one-child policy, this country has seen an increase in demand for daycare services and a rise in crude birth rates. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth in the region during the forecast period.
Download a FREE sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Decrease in child mortality rate
- Key Trend – Rising trend toward high-value services
- Major Challenges – Increased cost of raising children
- By Application, the market is classified into center-based and home-based. The child daycare services market share growth of the center-based segment will be significant during the forecast period. There is an increased focus on developing standards-based methods of delivering childcare in center-based childcare daycare facilities. The purpose of these centers is the overall development of a child’s personality. A curriculum of educational enrichment that promotes literacy, language learning, personality development, and other factors is more likely to be provided. In addition, children have better opportunities for socialization with their peers. Socialization, interactive learning, multiple caregivers, licenses, advanced training, etc. are a few major advantages of center-based childcare facilities. Kids have the benefit of being taught by various teachers, who are supervised by a variety of people. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View FREE Sample Report
The Child Care Market Size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 189.07 billion.
The baby carrier market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.16% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 263.71 million.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Application
7 Market Segmentation by End-user
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/children-day-care-services-market-to-grow-by-usd-164-11-billion-from-2022-to-2027–the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-bright-horizons-family-solutions-inc-busy-bees-daycare-llc-and-cadence-e-301951191.html
Images courtesy of PixaBay