Honoring Top Female Leaders and Founders Across the Beauty Industry
NEW YORK, April 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) celebrated women and achievement Tuesday at the 2023 Women’s Leadership Awards – a program that embodies CEW’s mission to motivate, elevate, and advance female leaders who are shaping the beauty industry today.
In partnership with Dotdash Meredith, this annual event is comprised of the Achiever Awards acknowledging seven of the most accomplished senior-level female executives, the Catalyst for Change Award honoring one woman for moving the industry forward through a social movement, and the Female Founder Awards celebrating five honorees who are pushing the limits of Indie Beauty.
“I am absolutely thrilled to continue to honor these amazing, accomplished women through the CEW Women’s Leadership Awards,” said Carlotta Jacobson, CEW President. “These awards reinforce the importance of recognition and opportunity for female leadership. Without women, this business would not exist, and it is now more important than ever to showcase the valuable contributions of female leaders.”
This year’s honorees included:
2023 Achiever Award Honorees:
- Nikki Eslami, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Bellami Hair and Founder & CEO, New Theory Ventures
- Christina Fair, President of L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division, N.A., L’Oréal USA
- Alison Hahn, SVP, Merchandising, Makeup and Fragrance, Sephora
- Taydra Mitchell Jackson, Chief Marketing Officer, SheaMoisture (Unilever)
- Kory Marchisotto, Chief Marketing Officer, e.l.f. Beauty; President, Keys Soulcare
- Hilla Ram, SVP, Global Hair Care Brands & Global Beauty Analytics & Insights Leader, P&G Beauty
- Gregg Renfrew, Founder, Beautycounter
2023 Catalyst For Change Award Honoree:
- Nancy Mahon, SVP, Global Corporate Citizenship & Sustainability, The Estée Lauder Companies
2023 Female Founder Honorees
- Alicia Grande, CEO & Founder, Grande Cosmetics
- Nyakio Grieco, Co-Founder & Chief Beauty Officer, Thirteen Lune; Founder, Relevant: Your Skin Seen
- Brook Harvey-Taylor, Founder & CEO, Pacifica Beauty
- Anisa Telwar Kaicker, Founder & CEO, Anisa International
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Founder & CEO, PATTERN Beauty
Sponsors included Amazon Premium Beauty, Harris Williams, Unilever, P&G Beauty, 24 Seven, RéVive Skincare, Charlotte Tilbury, Olaplex, L’Oréal USA, Dyson, Shiseido Americas, Tarte, IPSY, Dior, L’Oréal Consumer Products, Ulta Beauty, Parlux LTD, Kargo, Rare Beauty, Ilia, Too Faced, Marina Maher Communications, Kendo, NIQ, and HSN. Event partners include Beauty Inc, Fairchild Media Group, Moss, Kaplow Communications, and Suite K.
Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) is an international organization of 9,000+ thought leaders, trendsetters, and rising stars in the beauty industry with diverse backgrounds at leading brands, indies, retailers, fragrance houses, media outlets, and suppliers. Our goal is to deliver inspiration, information via always-on programming and content that connects the beauty industry.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cosmetic-executive-women-cew-hosts-annual-womens-leadership-awards-301807513.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com